Team Kenya 2013

Ten students and two faculty will be headed to Kenya next month (yikes!) to study the history of Christianity in Africa. Here's a quick introduction to the group.

Becca Bankert is a senior vocal music education major. She will graduate in December 2013 after she student teaches at Orrville City Schools. When not practicing voice music, Becca loves to be outside (biking and playing soccer are her favorites) and she also enjoys playing guitar and ukulele.

Rachel Dawson will be a junior this fall working on a double major in early childhood education and intervention specialist. She has a passion for working with kids and hopes to pursue that calling by working as a teacher in Africa after graduation.

Sadie Eicher will be a senior this fall. She is a communication arts major hoping to pursue a public relations career. Working alongside a nonprofit organization would be her ideal job out of college. For a few years, she has had a desire to travel to Africa, so she is excited about the opportunity to experience Kenya.

Rachel Fox is a freshman math major with a music minor. She lives just outside of Alliance, Ohio, in Marlboro township. In her spare time she likes to play the piano, scrapbook, and spend time with her family. This will be Rachel's first trip overseas and she's very excited to experience African culture.

Alexis Kreiner is a freshman and currently undecided about her major. She is interested in foreign missions and would love to work overseas. This is her first trip out of the country, and she is excited to be going to Kenya.

Janelle Linder will be a senior this fall and is majoring in public relations and minoring in missions and cross-cultural ministries. She is the captain of the women's tennis team and sings in the University Chorale. Janelle went to Brazil last summer and continues to realize her heart for missions and learning about other cultures.

Amy Miller is a junior integrated language arts major, hoping to teach high school students in an inner city area upon graduation. In her free time (which rarely exists) she enjoys playing music, crocheting, laughter, fellowship with friends, and quality time with family. She anxiously await our departure to Nairobi this summer and looks forward to experiencing the culture, spending time with our group, and seeing what the Lord has in store for us.

Patty Rhinehart, a communication arts major, will be taking her first lifelong dream trip to Kenya. She has been on several missions trips and has traveled all over the country, but this will be her first time venturing to Africa. She is beyond excited to experience this new culture and share with fellow Christians in another country.

Eve Smalley is a sophomore studying psychology and community health education. This is her first trip out of the country. She has always had a desire to go to Africa.

Dr. Jay Case spent several years in Kenya as a missionary at Kijabe, the town where we’ll be based for most of our time. A professor in the History, Philosophy and Social Sciences, he researches and teaches missions and African history.

Dr. David Dixon grew up at Kijabe, where his parents were missionaries. A professor in the Communication Arts Department, he teaches journalism classes, advises The Aviso AVW and has a background in African studies. This is his first time taking students to Kenya.

Comments

1. I loved the article, keep updating interesting articles
    Very good work! I am Impressed. We appreciate that please keep going to write more content. Follow me on http://www.etijobs.com

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great website with lots of useful and informative posts. Please keep posting more
      Don't forget to visit fragrancenet

Delete
  2. Incredible and especially stimulating site. Love to watch. Keep on shaking. visit my site We give our clients the best things in a get-together of materials, including tv series jackets.

ReplyDelete
  3. Astounding article. Boggling to investigate. I really love to take a gander at an especially captivating article. visit my site. Genuine Leather Jacket Mens, leather jacket for men

ReplyDelete
  4. 온라인카지노 This genuinely well-informed this webpage it’s truly big support for my site

ReplyDelete
  5. Great offer the previous results outstanding vital necessary info right here 바카라사이트

ReplyDelete
  6. Satisfying blog I am highly satisfied I have been here 토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  7. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work 토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually recognise what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website =). We will have a link trade arrangement between us:: Jasa Arsitek Desain Rumah

ReplyDelete
  9. If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies then he must be pay a visit this web page and be up to date
    daily. 카지노사이트

ReplyDelete
  10. 카지노사이트 I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get setup?

I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% certain.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Appreciate it

ReplyDelete
  11. You’re so cool! I don’t believe I have read through something like this before.
    So wonderful to discover another person with some unique thoughts on this
    topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up.
    This web site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!
    스포츠토토

ReplyDelete
  12. 토토사이트 I'm truly enjoying the design and layout οf your website.
    Ιt's a very easy on the eyes which makes іt much more pleasant foor me to cоme here and visiit moге ⲟften.

ReplyDelete
  13. This is the perfect post.casino trực tuyến It helped me a lot. If you have time, I hope you come to my site and share your opinions. Have a nice day.

ReplyDelete
  14. It's very interesting. And it's fun. This is a timeless article. I also write articles related to , and I run a community related to 카지노사이트 . For more information, please feel free to visit !!

ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, I simply hopped over in your website by way of StumbleUpon. Now not one thing I’d typically learn, but I favored your emotions none the less. Thank you for making something worth reading. 메이저사이트순위

ReplyDelete
  16. It's very interesting. And it's fun. This is a timeless article. I also write articles related to , and I run a community related to 메이저사이트. For more information, please feel free to visit !!

ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful posts. Thank you for updated great information about Team Kenya 2013. These are what I need for my study. Please keep updating more.
    Paylessvouchercodes

ReplyDelete
  18. Great information, thanks for sharing it with us. 스포츠토토

ReplyDelete
  19. Appreciate it for helping out, excellent info. 파워볼사이트

ReplyDelete
  20. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search. Its a good post, keep posting and update the information. 바카라사이트

ReplyDelete
  21. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn't wear a mask. 오공슬롯 Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

ReplyDelete
  22. Your ideas inspired me very much. 메이저안전놀이터 It's amazing. I want to learn your writing skills. In fact, I also have a website. If you are okay, please visit once and leave your opinion. Thank you.

ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing. All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every reader through this article. literature-essay Quality of the pay to write my assignment content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

ReplyDelete
  24. What a nice post! I'm so happy to read this. 토토사이트추천 What you wrote was very helpful to me. Thank you. Actually, I run a site similar to you. If you have time, could you visit my site? Please leave your comments after reading what I wrote. If you do so, I will actively reflect your opinion. I think it will be a great help to run my site. Have a good day.

ReplyDelete
  25. Fundamentally more people genuinely need to take a gander at this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more standard since you undeniably have the gift Thanks for bestowing this best stuff to us! Keep on sharing! I'm new in blog writing.All types composes and posts are not helpful for the readers ivy white coat Here the author is giving worthy insights and thoughts to each and every perusers through this article. Quality of the substance is the essential help with theory uk segment of the blog

ReplyDelete
  26. To a great degree wonderful and entrancing post everything 5 pounds discount code. I was hunting down this kind of information and had a great time examining this one.

ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  28. Looking for a reliable cement treated base contractor in Houston, TX? Look no further than hastencontracting. Our team of experienced professionals are dedicated to providing quality Cement Treated Base services that willCEMENT TREATED BASE services in USA meet your needs and exceed your expectations. With years of experience in the industry, we know exactly what it takes to get the job done right. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you attain the perfect results

ReplyDelete
  29. Your car is your pride and joy. So, it need to be washed regularly. Getting a car wash done by experts can keep your vehicle clean and Car Wash Ottawahygienic. Find the best car wash prices Ottawa that suits your pocket as well!Trust envirosteam to provide you with an end-to-end service, from cleaning to drying and detailing. With our vast experience and expertise in this field, we ensure that the results are better than expected!

ReplyDelete
  30. Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair Edmonton

ReplyDelete
  31. It's a good thing that Tacb is there for you whenever you are in need of a commercial loan.We understand the importance of funding your business and helping it grow by providing financial resources, so we strive to provide qualityLoan providers near me service to our customers worldwide. We have a vast network of trusted partners and access to all types of lending options. With our knowledge and experience, we can help you find the perfect solution to meet your needs.

ReplyDelete
  32. Ten students and two faculty will be headed to Kenya next month (yikes!) to study the history of Christianity in Africa. BTW i am here to tell you about 24 hour tow truck near me service, available at cheap prices.

ReplyDelete
  33. Global CFS is familiar in tile installation. We needed high-quality materials that we could rely on on our job sites as the partner firm of Creative Flooring Solutions Inc, our installation business. Our team of installers has been providing installation services for more than 20 years, and they developed their own clip and wedge system that makes levelling tiles effortless every time. tile supplies edmonton

ReplyDelete
  34. get the best fitness diet along with coaching with fitness with dina

ReplyDelete
  35. If you need a 24 hour roadside assistance in nyc in a hurry, then Rapid NYC Towing is the service for you. Our team of professional drivers are available 24/7 to take care of your needs. We have a wide range of vehicles and tools that we can use to get your car or truck safely and quickly to the nearest safe place.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online contacts and blogs

Rachel “Wambui” Fox

First Day